McComb Orthodontics opened an orthodontic practice in Culver City, not far from a longstanding orthodontic practice that was well known in the community and the go-to place for braces for families in Culver City and the surrounding areas. Building awareness, a reputation that reflected the excellence of the new practice, and generating significant increases in the number of consultations were all critical to growing the number of patients. About one year after McComb Orthodontics opened, Linda worked with them to achieve these objectives, through an integrated marketing strategy that drove leads by educating families, giving back to the community, and building strategic partnerships. The campaign included:
- Creating an online and printed guide: “Does Your Child Need Braces? Straight Answers to Your Questions”
- Attention to detail in creating content, such as original photography to incorporate a photo of a recognizable, involved Culver City family in front of a Culver City landmark, and writing educational content that authentically sets McComb Orthodontics apart.
- Facebook ad campaign
- Landing page and opt-in on website
- Automated email campaign
- Partnerships with local dentists
- Cause marketing to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer, while creating leads and goodwill. This included a Pink Ribbon Happy Hour/Open House event, for which Linda developed 15 local and national partnerships.
- Supporting local schools and athletic programs
- Building strategic partnerships with like-minded organizations such as Galileo Innovation Camps
- Tremendous uptick in leads and consultations scheduled
- Patient count grew 300% to nearly 1000 patients per month
- McComb Orthodontics had to hire more staff
- Went from 2 to 5 clinical chairs
- Stellar online reputation, with Yelp and Google reviews averaging 5 stars